Co-founded by Zeina Sultani, Audrey and Sybille Nakad, who were later joined by Adam Ghani, Synkers is a mobile tutoring application that was founded in July. Officially launched last September, Synkers instantly connects students who are seeking help for a specific course with a qualified tutor. After participating in Speed, the accelerator based in the Beirut Digital District (BDD), and launched by the Berytech incubator, the Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP), the Bader program for young entrepreneurs and “Lebanon for Entrepreneurs” tutoring network, the Synkers team was selected for a faster acceleration session: a 3-week immersion program in Silicon Valley, organized by the Blackbox Accelerator.
- Synkers App: Matching students to tutors on the spot!
- Tutoring App Synkers Raises Seed Funding
- Synkers, the only Lebanese start-up selected for the international program of Dubai Future Accelerators
- Synkers, pour améliorer la performance académique des étudiants
- Synkers: The Uber/AirBnB of Private Tutors